Hello Salma

On 24.11.2011 15:13, salma rebai wrote:
Now, when I added " DISK = [ IMAGE_ID = 72, TARGET=hdb ]" to my VM
template. I succeed to create the VM. Its state is « runn ».

But when i have access to the VM and i check partition disk , I don't find
any mounting to the DATABLOCK Disk....

-------

ubuntu@ubuntu-KVM:~$ df -h

Sys. de fichiers            Taille  Uti. Disp. Uti% Monté sur
/dev/sda1             8,7G  2,7G  5,6G  32% /
none                  492M  584K  491M   1% /dev
none                  499M  164K  499M   1% /dev/shm
none                  499M   96K  499M   1% /var/run
none                  499M     0  499M   0% /var/lock

OpenNebula and the hypervisor just gives the VM the hardware you have configured. The usage depends on the OS configuration in the VM. So you need to mount this second disk in the OS inside the VM, as you would do it on a physical system when you have added a second hard disk for the first time. Eventually you also need to create the file system on this second disk (also from within the VM).

bye
Fabian