Hi,

can you send /var/log/one/occi-server.log?

Hector

En Wed, 04 Jan 2012 10:57:25 +0100, salma rebai <rebai.sa...@gmail.com> escribió:

Hello,
Any one can help me please!! have you any suggestions to solve this problem.

Best Regards.

2012/1/3 salma rebai <rebai.sa...@gmail.com>

Hi all,
I am using OCCI with OpenNebula 3.0. I have configured my OCCI server and tested it, with the occi-network command and it works fine. But, when i try
to upload an image with the occi-storage command, I got this error :
"failed sending data to the peer"
My configuration is as follows :
------
> cat etc/occi-server.conf
# OpenNebula sever contact information
:one_xmlrpc: http://localhost:2633/RPC2

# Host and port where OCCI server will run
:server: localhost
:port: 4567

# SSL proxy that serves the API (set if is being used)
#:ssl_server: fqdm.of.the.server

# Configuration for OpenNebula's Virtual Networks
:bridge: br0

# Authentication protocol for the OCCI server:
#   basic, for OpenNebula's user-password scheme
#   x509, for x509 certificates based authentication
:auth: basic

# VM types allowed and its template file (inside templates directory)
:instance_types:
  :custom:
    :template: custom.erb
  :small:
    :template: small.erb
  :medium:
    :template: medium.erb
  :large:
    :template: large.erb
------------------

The command I tested is :
      occi-storage create storage.xml
and here is the xml file contents :
-----
> cat storage.xml
 <STORAGE>
        <NAME>ubuntu_11</NAME>
        <DESCRIPTION>A VM containing the Ubuntu OS</DESCRIPTION>
        <TYPE>OS</TYPE>
        <URL>file:///srv/opennebula/images/ubuntu.img</URL>
</STORAGE>
--------

After executing the occi-storage command I got the error described above
and the OCCI-server is stopped....

Any suggestions ??!!!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best Regards.