Hi Simon,

That functionality is not available in OpenNebula at the moment, but it is
something we have in mind to be included at some point in the mid or
long-term.

I'm not sure if your email is a feature request, or you were asking for
comments on how to implement it. We can give you support if that is the
case.

Regards
--
Carlos Martín, MSc