Hi Jaime

Thanks for the prompt answer!

Now I have 2 more questions:

- how can I add new VN MAD? (I don't want to modify dummy, vmware, etc). i tried just creating a new directory inside the remotes/vnm dir but it didn't work. Maybe I need to do something else.

- how can I use on the script things that are related to the actual VM being deployed? (like the MAC address of the VM, etc.)

Thanks again.

José