On 2013-01-16 19:35, Ruben S. Montero wrote:
Hi

Something we've done in the past for some setups is to create vnets for
specific users. The network has an initial set of pre-assigned IP's that
can be used only by the vnet owner. An external provisioning program
adds/deletes leases to the user network, when needed (e.g. run out of
IP's...).

Maybe an approach similar to that one is useful for your use-case.

Virtual router (from opennebula marketplace) expects private network interface on ranged virtual network and current implementation doesn't work with this approach.

Regards, Rolandas

P.S. Currently I have to create our own clean installation of virtual router to workaround opennebula limitations or to introduce changes in /usr/share/opennebula/init.rb in virtual router of opennebula.

P.S. Also there I want to have multiple FORWARDING rules to map access for e.g. to ssh port on every IP in virtual network (like 22000+ip.4 on router redirected to ip:22, where ip.4 is the last component of ip).

Cheers

Ruben

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 4:22 PM, Carlos Martín Sánchez