Hello,

I have defined a template for a class of machines. When I instantiate a bunch
of these machines with onetemplate instantiate -m 2 $template I get 2 machines
with the name one-$vmid.
Is it possible that the name is $userdefined_string$vmid?

I tried to put NAME = String-$VMID into the template but the name is still
one-$VMID
If I put NAME = [NAME1="golden-01",NAME2="golden-02",NAME3="golden-03"] the
name is also one-$VMID (For what is a Namevector for?)
If I instantiate the vms using onetemplate instantiate -m 2 -name=String-$VMID
$template the name is String-

Contextualisation works fine, the hostname of the vms is as specified in the
template String-$VMID

Thanks for your help,
Nils Schröder

OHG mit Sitz in Oldenburg; Registergericht Oldenburg HR A 1548;
Persönlich haftende geschäftsführende Gesellschafterin: Neumüller CeWe Color
Stiftung, Oldenburg
Vorstand: Dr. Rolf Hollander, Vorsitzender; Harald H. Pirwitz, Felix Thalmann,
Frank Zweigle, Dr. Michael Fries;
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Reiner Fageth, Andreas F.L. Heydemann, Dr. Olaf Holzkämper

Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: CeWe Color Holding AG, Oldenburg,
Registergericht Oldenburg HR B 2956
Vorstand: Dr. Rolf Hollander, Vorsitzender; Andreas F.L. Heydemann, Dr. Reiner
Fageth, Dr. Olaf Holzkämper
Aufsichtsrat: Otto Korte, Vorsitzender