On 2013-05-10 12:25, Daniel Molina wrote:
Hi,

On 10 May 2013 08:59, Rolandas Naujikas <rolandas.nauji...@mif.vu.lt
<mailto:rolandas.nauji...@mif.vu.lt>> wrote:

    Hi,

    There is a problem with change password functionality in all
    opennebula distributions. Change password UI should include two
    password fields and should compare them before applying to make
    mistakes more difficult to do.

Could you please open a feature request in our dev page so we can
consider it for the next release. It's better to report this kind of
features there so we do not lose them in the list.

http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/2017

FYI, we have updated the way we handle feature request
http://opennebula.org/community:contribute#how_do_i_make_a_feature_request

We are scheduling an irc session for next week to discuss the requests
for new features and for extending existing features

Thank you

--
Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 <http://opennebulaconf.com/> in Berlin,
24-26 September, 2013