Hi,

OpenNebula will ignore those VMs.
The only problem you may find is that they are not considered for the
scheduling, and you may end with resource overcommitment. If this is a
problem, the Host capacity used can be tweaked in the scheduler
configuration or with the host monitoring probes.

Regards

--
Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 <http://opennebulaconf.com> in Berlin, 24-26
September, 2013