Hi Rolandas

So the problem is how to update the version of an image, right? We are
currently copying the new file to the SOURCE of the image something like:

cp debian_new.qcow2 `oneimage show debian |  | grep SOURCE | cut -d':' -f2`

This way you do not need to modify the qcow driver.

Does it make sense in your setup?

Cheers

Ruben