Hello Daniel,
yes, I was not using the default language.
Changing the sunstone language and the user language to english solves the problem.
Thanks for your help.

On 08/08/2013 14:04, Daniel Molina wrote:
Hi,

On 6 August 2013 14:27, Gianfilippo <gia...@gmail.com
<mailto:gia...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi all,
    I have performed an upgrade of opennebula using RPM packages on
    centos 6.4, from 4.0.1 to 4.2.0.
    After the upgrade, the VNC icon in the sunstone page is not
    appearing anymore on any running instance. VNC proxy is running and
    no errors are shown in sunstone.log or novnc.log.
    Direct VNC connection to instances is working correctly.
    Any hint?

Are you using a different language form the default one? There is a bug
in one-4.2:
http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/2241

Cheers

    Thanks for your help.