Does this mean that XCP drivers (http://opennebula.org/software:ecosystem:xcp) did not move ahead with developement? I ask this question because XCP was/is compatible somehow with XenServer. Are there any plans for supporting xenserver?

If still ON itself does not plan to support XenServer hypervisor what could be ways to migrate to ON? Any hints appreciated.