Hi,

Once the disk is attached, it is up to the guest OS to detect and mount it.
In ubuntu, you can rescan the scsi bus with the command:

echo “- – -” > /sys/class/scsi_host/host0/scan

You may need to change host0 to other id.

Regards.

--
Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 <http://opennebulaconf.com> in Berlin, 24-26
September, 2013