Hi,

That is not supported, only one auth driver can be set for each user. We
could consider adding support for more than one drivers, but that would
require a bit of development and I can't think of any immediate workaround.

By the way, I know this is not what you asked, but x509 is also supported
for the cli [1].

Regards

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.2:x509_auth

--