Hi Caty,

3. When I deploy VM with VE_LAYOUT ="ploop" display the same error "...bad file
descriptor..."
please, make sure that your system datastore (normally with ID 0) is configured to use ssh transfer manager instead of shared.

4. When I deploy VM with VE_LAYOUT ="simfs" display the error "...tar...cannot change ownership to uid0, gid0: Operation not permitted", a little extract of log file:
it looks like oneadmin user doesn't have enough privileges. Please, check /etc/sudoers file on cluster node:

# Defaults      requiretty
%oneadmin  ALL=(ALL)            NOPASSWD: ALL
Defaults:%oneadmin secure_path="/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin"

Regards,
Nikolay.