Hi,

13.10 is not yet supported. Can you instead use 13.04? You would be able to
use packages then.

If you must use 13.10, you should install from source in *system-wide*
mode, not self-contained, and the copy these scripts to /etc/init.d (no the
ones in the bin folder):
https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/tree/master/share/pkgs/Ubuntu

regards,
Jaime