Quoting ska...@system01.net (ska...@system01.net):
> Hi,
>
> we are starting an OpenNebula Projekt with 3 KVM Hosts and about 50 Virtual
> Machines . Are there any Design Blueprints regarding Networking, Storage ? Is
> it possible run run the SunStone FrontEnd in a Virtual Machine or should it be
> on Hardware  ?   Are there any Information regarding this ?
You can run the (Sunstone) FrontEnd in a virtual machine. You can't
manage that machine inside OpenNebula (chicken-egg problem). It will be
seen by OpenNebula as a "WILD" vm (not managaged by ONE).  Regarding the
blueprints: it depends on what you want to achieve ... and what hardware
you've got. If you already have a NAS it would make sense to use nfs.
There's quite some documentation available about design and storage, see [1],
[2].

Gr. Stefan

[1]:
http://docs.opennebula.org/stable/design_and_installation/building_your_cloud/plan.html