Dear all

We are playing around with OVA files, some of them have VMDK version 3 imges inside, when you include a OVA file with oneimage, ON untar the file and creates a directory into the datastore, the question is if it will be suported the VMDK image conversion in ON in the future. I see that it exists a APP from appmarket to perform this action but It will be included into ON by default? We want to convert VMDK version 3 images to qcow or raw files to be used by KVM and this will help us to convert image files automatically. unfortunately old qemu-img versions does not support VMDK version 3 (in centos 6 as example).

Cheers and thanks!
Alvaro