Hi,

I am thinking of re-installing all of my ONE test installation and at the same
time move on from 4.4 to 4.6 as soon as its released. The only thing that I
will keep are my NFS datastores which includes VMs and images.

Now I was wondering after having setup ONE 4.6 with the same network as the
previous one and with the same datastore locations, is it somehow possible to
recover my already existing VMs form my NFS datastore?

Basically all ONE needs to know is already in the deployment.0 file so in
theory it should be able to recover from it? If yes, how do I do that?

I am thinking here that this procedure could be especially useful in the
scenario when someone loses his whole ONE configuration and the only thing left
are his datastores...

Regards
ML