Hi Maria,

>> Now virtual machine boots from cdrom .iso but the network group not creates
>> in vmware. I don’t know why. Another times
>> this was successfully.

OpenNebula will create a port group in the vSwitch if the host and
networks are correctly configured to use the dynamic network mode:

http://docs.opennebula.org/4.6/administration/networking/vmwarenet.html

Have you configured it that way?

>> I’d like import .iso from datastore upload before from VMware.

If you chose to import images giving a path, this path needs to be
available from the OpenNebula front-end, which doesn't have access to
the /vmfs/volumes paths of the ESX.

Best,

-Tino