Hi, I would like to add that I have experienced it few times with ONE 3.8..

On 6/26/2014 9:34 AM, Robert Tanase wrote:
    Hi all,

    We are using Opennebula 4.2 system with several hosts ( KVM +
    network storage) .

    Recently we have discovered, by having disk r/w issues on a VM, that
    after a delete - recreate action, specific VM is running on two
    different hosts: the old placement host and the new placement host.

    We are using the hooks system for host failure and a cron job at 5
    minutes which is (re)deploying pending machines on available running
    hosts.

    By checking oned log files we couldn't find any abnormal behavior
    and we are stuck.

    Please guide us to find the root cause of this issue if is possible.

    --
    Thank you,
    Robert Tanase