Hi,
I'm trying to setup vdc admin acl's. He should have rights to create vm's from his image's and templates. I setup group (first-group) and admin (first-group-admin) for this group, next i set acls: Applies to Affected resources Resource ID / Owned by Allowed operations Zone All Zones All use,manage All first-group Virtual Machines, Images, VM templates All create All first-group Virtual Machines, Images, VM templates first-group use,manage,admin,create All All Hosts All use,manage All All Datastores ID 0 use All All Datastores ID 2 use All All Datastores ID 101 use All

101 is id of my ceph datastore, id 0 is system datastore.
Network, image and template owner is first-group.
I don't have add button to create VM. If oneadmin create vm and assign it to first-group then everything is ok, but i will allow to modify template by first-group.
Can someone help me?

--
Regards,
Mateusz