Hi Ruben

Ok, thanks a lot for the clarification!

Cheers
Alvaro
On 18/07/14 20:55, Ruben S. Montero wrote:
Hi

Note that when a NIC requests an IP from a network you use IP or MAC (supported in 4.8) to select the IP defined in the network, and not to set its MAC. This is IP/MAC are keys to search the lease, in your example the IP is used to select the lease and you get the MAC address associated to it. You need to update the network so the IP has the desired MAC.

Cheers

Ruben