This stands out:

Tue Aug 12 07:44:32 2014 [VMM][W]: Ignored: LOG I 130 fi" failed: Warning:
Permanently added '10.23.24.23' (ECDSA) to the list of known hosts.

Be sure you have your SSH configuration set appropriately for all nodes that
OpenNebula is going to communicate with, including the nodes that you use for
Ceph management (i.e. the BRIDGE_LIST hosts that you specified in the datastore
configuration). This error looks to be related to SSH.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Johan Kooijman" <m...@johankooijman.com>
To: users@lists.opennebula.org
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 2:20:17 AM
Subject: [one-users] RBD delete failed

Hi all,

When I delete a VM, I see the following lines in the logfile:
https://plakbord.cloud.nl/p/pAVXQbl6LPKZ7Z6Rzx9M3EEF . I'm not even deleting
the image yet, just the VM. Any clues where to look for?

--
Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards,
Johan Kooijman

NOTICE: Protect the information in this message in accordance with the
company's security policies. If you received this message in error, immediately
notify the sender and destroy all copies.