De: Carlos Martín Sánchez [mailto:cmar...@opennebula.org]
Enviado el: miércoles, 01 de octubre de 2014 18:34
Para: Maria Jular
CC: users@lists.opennebula.org
Asunto: Re: [one-users] Permissions & ACLs in Federation

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 11:46 AM, Maria Jular
<maria.ju...@fcsc.es<mailto:maria.ju...@fcsc.es>> wrote:

If I have several slave zones with different users in OpenNebula Federation.
I would like to create a virtual machine in a slave zone with an user to
another zone.
Is it possible?

Thank you!

The user accounts are shared across all the zones, see [1] for more details. So
yes, you can change the ownership of a VM to any user of the federation, even
if that user does not have access to that zone.

Regards

[1]
http://docs.opennebula.org/4.8/advanced_administration/data_center_federation/introf.html

--