Hi Ruben,

Thank you very much for your answer :)

Cheers,
Esteban

On 10/30/2014 01:22 PM, Ruben S. Montero wrote:
You are probably interested in volatile disks,

http://docs.opennebula.org/4.8/user/references/template.html#volatile-disks

Cheers

Ruben

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 10:10 AM, Esteban Freire <esfre...@cesga.es <mailto:esfre...@cesga.es>> wrote:

    Hello all,

    I would like to ask you if it is possible to add a "ephemeral"
    disk on OpenNebula templates, so in order to have an extra space
    which is not on the image but which is created when the image is
    started. If it is so, could you please indicate me how to do it?

    Sorry, probably, it is already documented but I don't have enough
    time right now to have a look on it.

    Thanks in advance,
    Esteban

Ruben S. Montero, PhD