Hi,

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 4:32 PM, Michael A Cooper <nexusgu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hey Everyone,
>
>       In the quick start, he mentions Configuring SSH Keys, It doesn't
> tell where I am suppose to create although I assume on the frontend and
> then copy the keys to each node, Should I also create ssh keys on each node
> and copy them to the frontend.
>
> Thanks,
> Michael A Cooper
> Linux/Windows Web Administrator

Which quick start are you following?

Assuming it's this one [1], the ssh is created in the frontend.

The keys do not need to be manually copied to the nodes, because in the
previous step the /var/lib/one directory is configured to be shared via
NFS. This directory is oneadmin's home, so .ssh will also be exported to
the nodes.

Regards

[1]
http://docs.opennebula.org/4.10/design_and_installation/quick_starts/qs_ubuntu_kvm.html#configure-ssh-public-key