Hi Joaqui,

I fixed it but in a different way, I did not had the .one folder backup
however I had another setup of opennebula and I copied sunstone_auth from
that setup to the non-working setup then retrived the password from mysql
(user_pool table) (Serveradmin user) from working setup and inserted it
into the non working setup using command "oneuser passwd serveradmin
encrypted-password-from-mysql", Restarted one and sunstone and then I was
able to login.

Serveradmin password is generated by openebula, If I could have known the
password then it would be much easier as I coud have encodeded the password
using "oneuser encode username password" and saved it in sunstone_auth.

Is there any other procedure if I do not have .one folder backup?

Regards
Kiran Ranjane