Good morning,

I'd like to create a back-up copy of a VM and move it to another zone, so
that if there is any problem I could restore the VM to a previous state.

I found that in ONE 4.6 you can create a VM or a disk snapshot, and I saw
that related snapshot files remain associated with the VM, in its own zone.

What I'd like to do is to move those files to another zone (for example the
disk snapshot image) or at least move them to another machine, to avoid
those files to be in the same machine which has been used to deploy the
zone.

Is there any way to do that? what are the files associated with the
snapshots?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards