Hi Daniel,

  Thanks for the reply. Sorry, but that didn't work. It won't let me
change state while an IMAGE is in CLONE or LOCKED.

  I have an image which is unusable because I cannot change its state.

        Regards,
            Gerry

On 04/02/2015 06:56, Daniel Dehennin wrote:
> Gerry O'Brien <ge...@scss.tcd.ie> writes:
>
>> Hi,
> Hello,
>
>>     The oned (4.6.2) daemon was restarted during a clone and now the
>> source image is stuck in state CLONE and target image is stuck in state
>> LOCKED. The actual Linux copy completed so both images are OK.
>>
>>     How to I reset them to the READY state? Is there an oneimage command
>> or does the database have to be modified. If the database has to be
>> modified are there maintenance commands to do this?
> I got this one time, I tried to disable then enable the images and then
> everything was OK.
>
> Regards.

Gerry O'Brien

Systems Manager
School of Computer Science and Statistics
Trinity College Dublin
Dublin 2
IRELAND

00 353 1 896 1341