Hi Jaime
On 04/02/15 11:46, Jaime Melis wrote:
I think you are looking for the MACHINE attribute in this table: http://docs.opennebula.org/4.10/user/references/template.html#os-and-boot-options-section

Thanks a lot for the answer, I was testing MACHINE att but it seems more related with the libvirt OS conf https://libvirt.org/formatdomain.html#elementsOSBIOS, but we are looking for an specific opennebula att to set this feature:

https://libvirt.org/formatdomain.html#elementsCPU

in any case if we use the RAW section we can insert these values into the xml and its working fine :-)

Cheers
Alvaro

cheers,
Jaime