Hi,

I'm wondering if deploying a Job with a DC is something planned in the
future?
We have some one-shot tasks (db migrations, cache flush, etc.) to execute
based on ImageChange trigger, and apparently, there's no way to achieve
that.
Creating a job is basically creating a new resource, so the policy needed
for that is at least system:deployment-controller (or something similar).
I'm not fond of letting a CI server create / delete resources directly, so
I'd like to stick to system:image-builder only.
Currently, I'm thinking of running the job with a non-exit option, which
would allow the process to be shipped with builds, or ImageChanges.
Is there a simpler way to to do that?

Thanks,
Philippe