On 02/23/2016 10:41 AM, David Strejc wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with cron tasks as they were in OS v2?

v3 does not have cron support yet, there was a proposal already accepted
in k8s. In the following weeks/months I'll be working on implementing
such functionality.

I would like to let our developers maintain cron tasks through git .s2i
folder as it was in v2.
Is it good idea to build cron into docker image and link crontab to file
inside .s2i?

I'm not sure this will work as you expect. You'd still need a separate
mechanism that will actually trigger build, or other action when the
right time comes.

What I can suggest as a temporary solution is writing/deploying some
kind of cron scheduler inside of OpenShift.

Maciej