Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 10:02:42 +0100
Subject: openshift start => don't generate master-config.yaml, openshift start
master --write-config => generate master-config.yaml,   it's a bug or a feature
?
From: cont...@stephane-klein.info
To: users@lists.openshift.redhat.com

Hi,

when I execute :

```
# openshift start
# ls openshift.local.config/master/master-config.yaml
ls: cannot access openshift.local.config/master/master-config.yaml: No such
file or directory

The "master-config.yaml" config file isn't generated.

Same result with :

```
# openshift start master
# ls openshift.local.config/master/master-config.yaml
ls: cannot access openshift.local.config/master/master-config.yaml: No such
file or directory
```

But if I execute :

```
# openshift start master --write-config=openshift.local.config/master/
# ls openshift.local.config/master/master-config.yaml
openshift.local.config/master/master-config.yaml
```

The config file is present.

It's a bug or a feature ? If it's a feature, I don't understand why.

This is the version :

```
# openshift version
openshift v1.1.3