Also, with pull-through enabled you should be able to add secrets to the
"openshift" namespace and tag the image into an image stream there, then
pull directly from the registry.

On Mar 2, 2016, at 8:53 AM, David Eads <de...@redhat.com> wrote:

If you want to allow global access, you can also add the credentials to
each node and avoid needing an image pull secret.  Keep in mind that
configuring your nodes like this means that all users will have access to
the authenticated registry.  See
https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/blob/master/docs/user-guide/images.md#configuring-nodes-to-authenticate-to-a-private-repository
for details.