I have a docker container which is communicating on port 80 with another server.
So it's using http and its an insecure route.

Now we're going to use https (443). The other server has a certificate (.jks).
How do I have to settle this? I have to create a secure route but which type?
- passthrough
- edge
- re-encrypt

Do I have to convert his .jks to .pem and copy it in my route?

I read this about passthrough:
The destination pod is responsible for serving certificates for the
traffic at the endpoint.
So can I just create a passthrough route and that's it? Because that did not
seem to work.