I have several containers that we run using K8 that require host volume
access.
For example, I have a container called "evdispatch-v1" that I'm trying to
launch in a replication controller and get the below error.
Following an example from "Enable Dockerhub Images that Require Root" in (
https://docs.openshift.org/latest/admin_guide/manage_scc.html#enable-images-to-run-with-user-in-the-dockerfile
)
I tried:
oadm policy add-scc-to-user anyuid
system:serviceaccount:openshift-infra:replication-controller
But still get the error.
Do you know what I need to do?
Who knows more about this stuff?
Alan
---
WARNING    evdispatch-v1            49e7ac4e-1bae-11e6-88c0-080027767789
ReplicationController             replication-controller   FailedCreate
       Error creating: pods "evdispatch-v1-" is forbidden: unable to
validate against any security context constraint:
[spec.containers[0].securityContext.volumes[0]: Invalid value: "hostPath":
hostPath volumes are not allowed to be used