I'm busy with setting up logging on OpenShift Origin 1.1.6.
At the moment I have the base setup with the help of templates and the
documentation about aggregating logging.
This was all fine. But now have edited our  fluentd image.
Now we try to use the existing template to deploy our image:
The name of the template is: logging-fluentd-template and it asks voor 2
parameters:
IMAGE_PREFIX
default: docker.io/openshift/origin-
IMAGE_VERSION
default: latest

This is what's in the template:
- image: ${IMAGE_PREFIX}logging-fluentd:${IMAGE_VERSION}

parameters:
  name: IMAGE_PREFIX
  value: docker.io/openshift/origin-
  name: IMAGE_VERSION
  value: latest

But I try to use my own image (which is also called logging-fluentd and is
inside my openshift registry)
So it looks something like this:
oc new-app logging-fluentd-template -p IMAGE_PREFIX=172.30.xx.xx:5000/logging/
IMAGE_VERSION=latest
I also tried it inside the webconsole but also did not work. This was the error:
error: DaemonSet.extensions "logging-fluentd" is invalid:
spec.template.spec.containers[0].image: Required valueWhat am I doing wrong?