Hi

Am trying to configure metrics in our newly installed clusters. Am seeing below
errors once metrics-deploy script was successful. I used our environment
specific HAWKULAR_METRICS_HOSTNAME and MASTER_URL

# oc new-app -f metrics-deployer.yaml

Note: customized, CASSANDARA PV, MASTER_URL, and HAWKULAR_METRICS_HOSTNAME (
hard coded as values)

template "hawkular-heapster" created
Deploying the Heapster component
++ echo 'Deploying the Heapster component'
++ '[' -n '' ']'
++ oc create -f -
++ oc process hawkular-heapster -v
IMAGE_PREFIX=registry.access.redhat.com/openshift3/,IMAGE_VERSION=latest,MASTER_URL=https://lae3-alln-int-idev01.cisco.com:443,NODE_ID=nodename
serviceaccount "heapster" created
service "heapster" created
replicationcontroller "heapster" created
+ echo 'Success!'
Success!

# oc get pods
NAME                         READY     STATUS              RESTARTS   AGE
hawkular-cassandra-1-9nzio   0/1       ContainerCreating   0          4m
hawkular-metrics-hi7mb       0/1       Running             1          4m
heapster-e8gbu               0/1       Running             2          4m
metrics-deployer-64703       0/1       ContainerCreating   0          3s
metrics-deployer-cd1nf       0/1       Completed           0          5m

$ oc logs -f heapster-e8gbu
Endpoint Check in effect. Checking
https://hawkular-metrics:443/hawkular/metrics/status
Could not connect to https://hawkular-metrics:443/hawkular/metrics/status. Curl
exit code: 6. Status Code 000
'https://hawkular-metrics:443/hawkular/metrics/status' is not accessible [HTTP
status code: 000. Curl exit code 6]. Retrying.
Could not connect to https://hawkular-metrics:443/hawkular/metrics/status. Curl
exit code: 6. Status Code 000

What is the wrong?  Why it checking just hawkular-metrics rather full routing
URL which was provided as HAWKULAR_METRICS_HOSTNAME

--
Srinivas Kotaru