You have to go inside your folder and create a user:
htpasswd htpasswd admin
prompt for password: ****

User is created (don't really know if you have to restart your master).
To make your user cluster-admin

$ oc login -u system:admin (authenticates with admin.kubeconfig)
$ oadm policiy add-cluster-role-to-user cluster-admin admin (if admin is your
user)