On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 10:27 AM, Scott Dodson <sdod...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Lets say openshift-ansible for now.

ok thanks

> I suspect that adding `-v /etc/sysconfig/docker:/etc/sysconfig/docker`
> to ExecStart in /etc/systemd/system/origin-node.service will fix this,
> also verify that you've got `-v
> /usr/bin/docker-current:/usr/bin/docker-current` too but the current
> installer should take care of that. After you've added that `systemctl
> daemon-reload && systemctl restart origin-node`

I think that's exactly what
https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible/pull/2037 is supposed to do,
and while it was allowing the previous atomic update, it's not working this
time :(

It's already there on our nodes:

 -bash-4.2# cat /etc/sysconfig/origin-node-dep
DOCKER_ADDTL_BIND_MOUNTS=--volume=/usr/bin/docker-current:/usr/bin/docker-current:ro
--volume=/etc/sysconfig/docker:/etc/sysconfig/docker:ro

> This is actually fixed in the v1.3 images because docker runs chroot
> /rootfs.

yes, but 1.3 is still Alpha, we can't install it on our production clusters.

Thanks,
Philippe