I'm not sure that I can.  I clicked the "Archive" link for the logging-es
pod and then changed the query in Kibana to "kubernetes_container_name:
logging-es-cycd8veb && kubernetes_namespace_name: logging".  I got no
results, instead getting this error:

    unrelated-project.92c37428-11f6-11e6-9c83-020b5091df01.2016.07.12
   *Shard:* 2 *Reason:* EsRejectedExecutionException[rejected execution
   (queue capacity 1000) on
   org.elasticsearch.search.action.SearchServiceTransportAction$23@6b1f2699]
    unrelated-project.92c37428-11f6-11e6-9c83-020b5091df01.2016.07.14
   *Shard:* 2 *Reason:* EsRejectedExecutionException[rejected execution
   (queue capacity 1000) on
   org.elasticsearch.search.action.SearchServiceTransportAction$23@66b9a5fb]
    unrelated-project.92c37428-11f6-11e6-9c83-020b5091df01.2016.07.15
   *Shard:* 2 *Reason:* EsRejectedExecutionException[rejected execution
   (queue capacity 1000) on
   org.elasticsearch.search.action.SearchServiceTransportAction$23@512820e]
    unrelated-project.f38ac6ff-3e42-11e6-ab71-020b5091df01.2016.06.29
   *Shard:* 2 *Reason:* EsRejectedExecutionException[rejected execution
   (queue capacity 1000) on
   org.elasticsearch.search.action.SearchServiceTransportAction$23@3dce96b9]
    unrelated-project.f38ac6ff-3e42-11e6-ab71-020b5091df01.2016.06.30
   *Shard:* 2 *Reason:* EsRejectedExecutionException[rejected execution
   (queue capacity 1000) on
   org.elasticsearch.search.action.SearchServiceTransportAction$23@2f774477]

When I initially clicked the "Archive" link, I saw a lot of messages with
the kubernetes_container_name "logging-fluentd", which is not what I
expected to see.

Alex Wauck // DevOps Engineer

*E X O S I T E*
*www.exosite.com <http://www.exosite.com/>*