The sample defines a buildconfig which ultimately uses this directory as
the context for a docker build:
https://github.com/siamaksade/jenkins-s2i-example/tree/master/slave

it does that by pointing the buildconfig to this repo:
https://github.com/siamaksade/jenkins-s2i-example

and the context directory named "slave" within that repo:
https://github.com/siamaksade/jenkins-s2i-example/tree/master/slave

which you can see defined here:
https://github.com/siamaksade/jenkins-s2i-example/blob/master/jenkins-slave-builder-template.yaml#L36-L40

https://github.com/siamaksade/jenkins-s2i-example/blob/master/jenkins-slave-builder-template.yaml#L61-L68

If you are trying to build your own slave image, you need to point to a
repo (and optionally a contextdir within that repo) that contains an
appropriate Dockerfile, as the example does.

--
Ben Parees | OpenShift