It's been difficult to get a functional poc going with oc cluster up behind
a proxy.

I need to maintain the registry's address so I can add it to the no_proxy
variable of the docker deamon. Clayton's procedure works for reusing the
address . I will try --use-existing-config.

But I also need to add the registry's internal address (which always seems
to be initially set to 172.17.0.4) to the no_proxy variable of the cluster
up command itself. Otherwise the health checks try to go through the proxy
and fail.

When I recreate the registry (in order to set a known service ip) the pod
ip changes and the health checks start to fail again.

Obviously I am making this harder than it should be. But I just can't get
the right combination to run a cluster behind a proxy where I can login to
the registry (docker login). Maybe I should have said that's what I'm
trying to do from the beginning.

Cheers

Lionel.