Sure,

I'm trying create an image with ssh because I think that sshd is more easy
to test

Follow the code so far:

# cat Dockerfile

# ose-ftp-rhel7
FROM rhel7.2

ENV BUILDER_VERSION 1.0
ENV HOSTNAME ose-ftp.example.com

RUN INSTALL_PKGS="openssh-server ipa-client" && KADMIN_PASS="" && HOSTNAME="
ose-ftp.example.com" && \
    yum install -y $INSTALL_PKGS && yum clean all -y
    #ipa-client-install --server=ipaserver.example.com
--password=$KADMIN_PASS --mkhomedir --domain=example.com --unattended

LABEL io.openshift.s2i.scripts-url=image:///usr/local/s2i

COPY ./.s2i/bin/ /usr/local/s2i

USER root

EXPOSE 22

CMD ["/usr/sbin/sshd", "-D"]

# cat .s2i/bin/run
exec /usr/sbin/sshd -D

# make
# docker run -d -P ose-ftp-rhel7-candidate

and so I have the image with the ssh service working but no hostname changed

Perhaps should I put the set hostname in the .s2i/bin/run

---

Another thing that I'm figuring out is when I run:

# s2i build . rhel7 ose-ftp --loglevel=3

This isn't running the RUN section from dockerfile to install the packages,
only if I run the: # make command that it have effect.

Is it normal ?

>From s2i build command I'm not getting any error

Thank you