hello

i have just started the process as root inside the docker just to be sure that
was the problem ,but still the same issue

java process running inside jboss is not reading variable values but when
connected to the docker shell , echoing them shows the values properly ..

what i am doing wrong? shell processes are able to read values but app inside
jboss no..

best regards

thanks again.