Images have been pushed to the hub and release binaries are up on GitHub
under release v1.3.0
<https://github.com/openshift/origin/releases/tag/v1.3.0>.  RPMs will take
a few days to show up in the existing channels.

v1.3.0 was a huge release - thanks to everyone who contributed to make it
possible.  You can see a list of delivered changes on the 1.3 roadmap
https://ci.openshift.redhat.com/releases_overview.html#3.3 as well as on
the individual GitHub release pages for alpha.1 -> rc1.  Please give
feedback or report any issues you see.

Origin 1.4 will pick up Kube 1.4 and contain a number of more targeted
features as you can see on the release roadmap
https://ci.openshift.redhat.com/releases_overview.html#3.4.  The rebase has
landed in master and we will reopen the queue for changes in the morning.
We're also hard at work on Kubernetes 1.5 in the upstream community - don't
hesitate to get involved there as well.

Thanks!