Thx for the info Brenton. This is exactly what I was looking for

Additional questions :
- Red Hat SSO is part of xPaas. How can I install it for iPaas or another
project that we could design around OpenShift ?
- Where can I find the OpensHiftTemplate(BuildConfig, Deploymentconfig,
ImageStream) to install it ?

Charles Moulliard
Sr. Pr. Software Engineer @redhat
cmoulli...@redhat.com | work: +31 205 65 12 84 | mobile: +32 473 60 40 14
Twitter: @cmoulliard <http://twitter.com/cmoulliard> | blog:
cmoulliard.github.io
committer: apache camel, karaf, servicemix, hawtio, fabric8, drools, jbpm,
deltaspike