If you can prevent your eyes from bleeding through sheer strength of will -
gaze upon the setup code here:

https://github.com/openshift/vagrant-openshift/blob/master/lib/vagrant-openshift/action/install_origin_base_dependencies.rb#L262

I thought there was doc for this but I'm not seeing it in my quick searches.