hello

thanks for the input

after typing in my ansible file the version i get this error

fatal: [openshift-master01]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "failed": true,
"msg": "Detected OpenShift version 1.3.0 does not match requested
openshift_release 1.2. You may need to adjust your yum repositories, inventory,
or run the appropriate OpenShift upgrade playbook.”}

do i need to change anything else for installing 1.2?

i have check yum repos but i  don’t see any reference to version..

thanks again