Hi Julio

have you looked at this point in the blog?

"Why is the container still showing 10GB of container rootfs size?
Shouldn’t we be getting 20 GB? This is expected behavior. Since our new
container is based on our old Fedora image, which is based on the old base
device size, the new container would not get a 20-GB device size unless we
update the image.

So let’s remove the existing Fedora image and update it from the registry."

Also see limitations at the end of the blog.

Hope this helps.

Frédéric